Follow me on Twitter!

Follow Me on Twitter: @NaturallyAshes

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bad Hair Day gone GOOD!

Sooooo..... I was literally soooo sleepy on tuesday night but could not get to sleep. I have been dealing with some health issues so my sleep is off kilter for reals! Anyhoo I figured that since I was up I may as well be productive. So i just threw in some random twists, knowing full well that free form twists do not work for me. I cannot just put in my twists without a plan of action. Sooo.. when I woke up in the morning and took them down, and fluffed and separated, I was not pleased. But... I had to be somewhere and I was already late soooooo....

Accessories to the rescue! One Goody ouchless hair band, four flower clips, a bobby pin later and-
Voila!  I was a natural Hair MacGuyver! I was feelin myself! Ha!


The Flowers and bobby pin helped me pin back my "bangs".

The other flowers Helped pin back poofy spots and helped hid the Goody band






In the pic to the left you can see my Goody hair band. Here's hoping no tall people were lookin down at my head!

I'm also gonna take the time to rave about my new favorite lipstick, which i am wearing in the pics. It's Revlon Super Lusturous Lipstick in Certainly Red. Fab fav! I also have a Revlon Matte red called Really red, but it kinda dries my lips out. The Certainly red super lusturous lipstick is really creamy, almost like a balm. I looooove, creamy lipstick. I tried the Matte, and it pops too, but I HATE feelin like my lips are dry. So there is my randomness for the day. Til' Next time!



Do you have a memorable Bad Hair day gone Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for commenting, come back soon!