Follow me on Twitter!

Follow Me on Twitter: @NaturallyAshes

Monday, April 16, 2012

Half puff, Kinda headwrap, poofy bangs Style.

So I woke up this morning feelin kinda frisky. I had errands to run, and I wanted to look FAB. So i did a little experimenting with my hair, and I kinda liked the end result. I'll give you a step by step, which will end with the final result.

First, I put on my trusty Batman shirt, and sprayed my hair with Aloe Vera juice and water. I used Olive and Jojoba oil to seal the moisture in.
Then, I took three pieces of hair and twisted them out of the way. The rest of the Hair went into a Poofy Puff.
At this point I looked like this:


Okay, now for the wrap. I used an old, never used sarong as a head wrap:









Then I proceeded to do a Double Knot off to one side.






Tuck it! Tuck it!


And.............Voila!



I must say, I was quite pleased with myself. What about you, Beautiful Ones?

What is YOUR go-to frisky fab style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for commenting, come back soon!