|Reuse those coffee grounds!|
This past winter I have been experimenting with a body scrub for my chronically dry skin. And I kinda have a thing for exfoliating. I know it's weird, but I thought I would overshare.
It seems that using a scrub would be detrimental to my skin, but after perusing Pinterest (my new addiction), I found one that works wonders. I use it once or twice a week, and the difference is amazing!
So if any of You deal with dry skin, this scrub really works!
- 1 Cup of Coffee grounds (you can reuse the ones in your coffee maker, just make sure they are dried out as much as possible)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (white or brown)
- 1/2 cup of Epsom salt (Do not substitute regular salt!)
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any good carrier oil)
- 1/8 cup of Cinnamon (or any other tingly smell good spice you like. I'm going to try ginger next!)