Follow me on Twitter!

Follow Me on Twitter: @NaturallyAshes

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Which is Worse?

I don't know what's worse.
Is it the fact that 
You try to make me feel 
less than
because
am not
thin
or blonde
or 
supermodel beautiful
or 
video vixen thick.
My hair does not grow
down 
it grows
up and out
I don't have the 
cute lil button nose
or flat abs
am not
the girl on TV
or 
In the magazines 
or in the 
Music Videos
I was feeling pretty good
about me 
and my brains
and my heart
and the love I give
until
you felt the need to 
bring out 
what I 
am not.
So what is worse?
Is it worse that 
you
(mistakenly)
feel 
that I am not beautiful;
or 
that 
for a 
brief moment
allowed you to 
make me
feel 
the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for commenting, come back soon!