Follow me on Twitter!

Follow Me on Twitter: @NaturallyAshes

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Which is Worse?

I don't know what's worse.
Is it the fact that 
You try to make me feel 
less than
because
I 
am not
thin
or blonde
or 
supermodel beautiful
or 
video vixen thick.
My hair does not grow
down 
it grows
up and out
I don't have the 
cute lil button nose
or flat abs
I 
am not
the girl on TV
or 
In the magazines 
or in the 
Music Videos
I was feeling pretty good
about me 
and my brains
and my heart
and the love I give
until
you felt the need to 
bring out 
what I 
am not.
So what is worse?
Is it worse that 
you
(mistakenly)
feel 
that I am not beautiful;
or 
that 
for a 
brief moment
I 
allowed you to 
make me
feel 
the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for commenting, come back soon!